|Intel® Q170 Chipset|
- Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4 SO-DIMM, 2 DIMMs
- 2 x RS232 / 422 / 485, 2 x RS232, Digital I/O 4-in/4-out
- Mini-PCIe Slot for Full / Half-Height WIFI Card Support
- Mini-PCIe Dual Purpose Slot for mSATA SSD Support
- LVDS Header for System Integrated Flat Panel Display Support
- Rear Panel DisplayPort, HDMI 1.4 Ports & D-Sub Header for Multi-Display Connection
- Amplified Speaker Header Able to Drive Up to 3W System Integrated Speaker
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN for WOL and PXE Support
- Features 4 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 Ports
- GIGABYTE UEFI BIOS Technology
- Thin Mini-ITX 170x170mm Form Factor with 12~24V DC-In Power Design
- Intel® vPro Technology Support
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable ™ Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
Dual Intel® GbE LAN with WOL and PXE Support
The Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN with WOL and PXE support, deliver better network responsiveness and conveniently user experience in crowded LAN environments, to offer hassle free and high speed network connectivity.
USB 3.0 Ports Onboard
GIGABYTE's exclusive 2X Copper PCB design provides sufficient power trace paths between components to handle greater than normal power loads and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area. This is essential to ensure the motherboard is able to handle the increased power loading that is necessary when overclocking.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today's HD displays and TVs.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™-The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
Display Port Support
Selected GIGABYTE motherboards feature DisplayPort, a next generation graphics display interface that delivers up to 10.8 Gbps of bandwidth over standard cables, providing billions of colors with the fastest refresh rates and the greatest color depths.
Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
Ferrite core chokes comprised of a compound of iron oxide and other metal elements whose properties hold energy much longer than common iron core at high frequency.