Snagless RJ45 clips help protect your network connections
For easier cable runs, the snagless connectors protect the cable's RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break. This ensures a sturdy connection by preventing the cable from becoming loose from the port.
The cable features moulded boots that offer connector strain relief, by stopping the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles, and reducing the risk of damage to the cable, which could decrease network performance.
100% copper for outstanding value
Get the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat 5e cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors.
24-gauge wire for high-performance network connection
Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper.
50-micron gold connectors provide peak conductivity
Rely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
The 45PATCH6BK is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Create secured connections with snagless clips that protect the connectors during installation
- Prevent cable damage with moulded RJ45 connectors that also offer strain relief
- Connector on Second End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Cable Type : Category 5e
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Color : Black
- Device Supported : Network Device
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Connector on First End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Jacket Type : CM
- Features : Crosstalk Protection
- Cable Length : 6 ft
- Cable Characteristic : Patch Cable
- Country of Origin : China
- American Wire Gauge : 24 AWG