INK & TONER FINDER
Astonishing Picture Quality This mDP to DP 1.4 cable supports high resolutions of up to 8K (7680 x 4320p) at 60Hz or 4K (3840 x 2160) at 120Hz with a maximum HBR3 bandwidth of 32.4 Gbps and ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly, with both HDCP 2.2 and DPCP capability. The adapter cable also supports:
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors.
- Display Stream Compression (DSC) v1.2 transport that enables up to 3:1 compression ratio.
- HDR meta transport, which offers a flexible metadata packet transport to support future dynamic HDR standards.
- Expanded audio transport, which covers capabilities such as 32 uncompressed audio channels, 1536kHz sample rate.
- Forward Error Correction (FEC), which overlays the DSC 1.2 transport, addresses the transport error resiliency needed for compressed video transport to external displays.
Ultimate Compatibility This Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter is compatible with several systems, including your PC, Mac and Microsoft Surface devices with mDP. For ultimate convenience, this Mini DisplayPort cable works with computers that are equipped with Thunderbolt 2 ports, enabling you to connect your DP compatible displays to your mDP source. In addition, this DP1.4 adapter cable supports a wide selection of mDP1.4-equipped graphics cards such as:
- Radeon™ VII, SSG, WX x100, Pro and FirePro™ series.
- Nvidia Quadro P series.
Built to Last This Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort v1.4 adapter cable is designed with gold-plated latching DisplayPort connectors that prevent accidental disconnection, making it a great accessory for office or boardroom applications.
Having 34 AWG conductors and 4.5mm outer diameter, this slim cable offers both flexibility and ease of connection.
The DP14MDPMM2MB is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- SPECS: 6.6ft (2m)
- DisplayPort 1.4
- Mini DP Male to DP Male
- 34 AWG
- Jacket: PVC
- EMI Shielding
- Supported Protocols: HBR 3, 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling, DSC 1.2, HDCP 2.2, MST
- Lifetime Warranty
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: Works with Nvidia Quadro: P620, P600, P400, and AMD Radeon Pro: VII, SSG, WX9100/4100/3200/3100/2100, W5700/5500 & FirePro: W9100/900/600/4100; Works with mDP 1.2 and Thunderbolt 2 host device (1080p/4K)
- DURABLE: PVC jacket of this slim (outer diameter: 4.5mm) video cable (34 AWG) absorbs stress of frequent bends with strain relief protecting the core of the DisplayPort cord; Gold plated connectors prevent oxidization and tarnish
- RELIABLE: Built with internal wire manager to ensure signal integrity; Al-Mylar foil with Braid and metal connector sub-structure provide EMI shielding; Latching connector on DP end to prevent accidental disconnection
- mDP to DisplayPort 1.4 CABLE: 6.6ft (2m) VESA Certified with 32.4Gbps bandwidth; 8K 60Hz (7680x4320) w/ DSC, 4K 120Hz (3840x2160), HDR meta transport, HBR3, 32 ch audio, MST monitor daisy-chain, FEC error control; Works with DisplayHDR certified Monitors
- Data Transfer Rate : 32.4 Gbit/s
- Connector on Second End : 1 x 20-pin Mini DisplayPort Male Mini DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video
- Cable Type : DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort
- Color : Black
- Shielding : Yes
- Device Supported : Graphics Card
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Connector on First End : 1 x 20-pin DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.4 Digital Audio/Video
- Supported Resolution : 7680 x 4320
- Connector Plating : Gold
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Product Type : A/V Cable
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Cable Length : 6.6 ft
- Features : Tarnish Resistant
- Compatibility : Nvidia Quadro Graphic Cards:
- Radeon Pro VII
- Radeon Pro SSG
- Radeon Pro WX9100
- Radeon Pro WX4100
- Radeon Pro WX3200
- Radeon Pro WX3100
- Radeon Pro WX2100
- Radeon Pro W5700
- Radeon Pro W5500
- FirePro W9100
- FirePro 900
- FirePro 600
- FirePro 4100
- Country of Origin : China
- American Wire Gauge : 34 AWG