INK & TONER FINDER
The FIBLCSC3 3-meter (10ft) Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated with one LC (male) connector and one SC (male) connector, to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
This LC-SC patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
To ensure optimum performance, our multimode fiber duplex cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
Backed by Lifetime Warranty, our LC-SC Multimode Fiber Patch cable is guaranteed to provide long-lasting dependability, and top quality performance.
- Immune to electrical interference
- LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Data Transfer Rate : 10 Gbit/s
- Connector on Second End : 2 x SC Male Network
- Cable Type : Fiber Optic
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Color : Orange
- Device Supported : Network Device
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Connector on First End : 2 x LC Male Network
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Cable Length : 9.8 ft
- Features : Halogen Free
- Jacket Type : LSZH
- Core/Cladding Diameter : 62.5/125 µm
- Cable Characteristic : Patch Cable
- Fiber Optic Mode : Multi-Mode
- Country of Origin : China