The HDMIMM15HS 15-foot High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet supports the advanced capabilities of the High-Definition Multimedia Interface, including Ethernet data inter-connectivity with compatible HDMI-enabled products, and is fully backward compatible with older HDMI-capable devices.
The cable features gold-plated HDMI (male) connectors which help to ensure a high quality digital connection capable of transmitting high-definition video and multi-channel audio between devices such as Blu-Ray Disc™ players, HDTVs, DVD Players, DVRs, stereo receivers and more.
This high quality HDMI cable fully supports 1080p+ resolutions at up to 120Hz refresh rate, with life-like color. To accommodate the demands of future high definition devices, such as increased resolutions and higher frame rates, this Ultra HD cable supports resolutions up to 4k x 2k.
All StarTech.com High Speed HDMI Cables are expertly designed and constructed of top quality materials to deliver dependable high-definition performance, and are backed by Lifetime Warranty.
- Supports Ultra HD Resolutions up to 4k x 2k
- High quality construction
- 3D and Ethernet ready (for supported devices)
- Gold-plated HDMI? connectors
- Connector on Second End : 1 x 19-pin HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Cable Type : HDMI
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Color : Black
- Device Supported : Gaming Console
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Connector on First End : Male Digital Audio/Video
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Supported Resolution : 4096 x 2160
- Connector Plating : Gold
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Product Type : A/V Cable
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Cable Length : 15 ft
- Features : Corrosion Resistant
- Country of Origin : China
- American Wire Gauge : 28 AWG