The MUHSMF2M 4-Pole 3.5mm headset extension cable (2m) features a 3.5mm (1/8" TRRS) audio connector on one end and a 3.5mm (1/8" TRRS) audio connector on the other, making it easy to extend the reach between your hands-free headset or headphones, and your iPhone®, mobile phone or laptop computer.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality 3.5mm audio extension cable features molded PVC strain relief at each of the 1/8" TRRS connectors, which prevents the cable termination points from bending at sharp angles, in turn reducing the risk of cable damage.
To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
Also, in some circumstances, when an extension cable is used with an in-line remote control equipped headset, the remote control functions may not operate properly. This is due to the sensitivity of the remote control circuitry and does not indicate any defect in the cable.
- 90% Spiral Wrapped Connector provides shielding against EMI and RFI interference
- 4-pole 3.5mm connectors with molded PVC strain relief
- Connector on Second End : 1 x Mini-phone Female Audio
- Cable Type : Mini-phone
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Color : Black
- Shielding : Yes
- Device Supported : Audio Device
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Connector on First End : 1 x Mini-phone Male Audio
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Connector Plating : Nickel
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Product Type : Audio Cable
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Cable Length : 6.6 ft
- Features : Molded
- Cable Characteristic : Extension Cable
- Country of Origin : China