INK & TONER FINDER
This CAT6 Ethernet cable bulk pack meets all Category 6 cable specifications, to deliver a reliable Gigabit network connection.Protect Your Equipment
These CAT6 patch cables are built using 100% copper wire and are tested to comply with ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Category 6 requirements. We don't use copper-clad aluminum (CCA) wire, which is subject to problems like weak power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and possibly fire.
The 50-micron gold connectors deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.High-Quality Construction
Easily Install Your Network Cables
Each CAT6 cable is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and carefully constructed and tested to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits. The patch cables are constructed with 24 AWG copper wire, to ensure peak performance for demanding Ethernet applications such as Power-over-Ethernet and 4K or 1080p video streaming.
For trouble-free cable runs, these durable cables feature snagless connectors that protect the RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break.
N6PATCH3BL10PK is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors for a clear signal
- Convenient solution for businesses in need of multiple CAT6 networking cables
- RJ45 connector-clip protectors eliminate cable snags and breaks during installation
- Each patch CAT6 cable is tested to comply with ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 CAT6 requirements
- Protect your network and equipment with 100% copper wire CAT6 cables
- Connector on Second End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Cable Type : Category 6
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Color : Blue
- Device Supported : Network Device
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Connector on First End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Packaged Quantity : 10
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Contact Plating : Gold
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Jacket Type : CMG
- Cable Length : 3 ft
- Features : Stranded
- Cable Characteristic : Patch Cable
- Country of Origin : China
- American Wire Gauge : 24 AWG