StarTech.com's Cat5e Shielded F/UTP Snagless Patch Cables offer reliable Ethernet connections. This 7ft cable meets or exceeds all Category 5e specifications and features a durable blue jacket that simplifies departmental color coding while providing rugged flexibility for network connections. To reduce susceptibility to EMI/RFI and near end cross-talk, the patch cable is shielded throughout the length of the cable, as well as around the RJ45 connectors. Our Cat5e Shielded F/UTP Snagless Patch Cables also feature a snagless design that protects the RJ45 clip from snagging during installation, as well as PVC molded strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination point from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage. StarTech.com's Cat5e Shielded F/UTP Snagless Patch Cable is constructed of top quality materials (100% copper conductors, 24 Gauge Wire, 50 micron Gold Connectors) to ensure optimum durability and performance, and backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
- Colored Hoods for departmental color coding and easy identification
- Molded strain relief and stranded wires for added flexibility and durability
- StarTech.com Category 5e shielded cables are manufactured to meet or exceed CAT5e specifications
- Cable Type : Category 5e
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Cable Length : 7 ft