This TAA compliant 7-portindustrial USB 2.0 hubgives you the scalability you need in harsh industrial environments,product and repair labs, conference rooms or office workstations.With itsruggedindustrialgrade metal housing, it is designed to meet the advanced requirements of connecting a high number of devices in factories and office environments.
Perfect for Harsh Environments
Thisindustrial USB hubdelivers reliable performance with a metal, heavy-duty housing. It supports wide-range 7-24V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
Perfect for factory environments, therugged hubalso supports a wide operating temperature range (0°C to 55°C) and offers surge and ESD protection to each USB port, which can help prevent damage to your connected devices.
Connect More USB Devices
Designed for a high volume of connections, this robust USB 2.0 hub offers 7 connection ports,for connecting more USB devices and peripherals.
Locate the Hub Where You Need It Most
With versatile installation options, you can install the hub where it's best suited for your environment.With built-in mounting brackets and included DIN mount rails, you can securely mount the USB 2.0 hub to most surfaces such as a wall, under a desk or rack.
StarTech.com offers an external power adapter, ITB20D3250, sold separately. The universal DC power adapter can be used as an alternative, back up or replacement power supply for StarTech.com's line of industrial USB hubs.
WorkswithOlder USB Devices
Therugged USB hubsupports the full 480 Mbps bandwidth of USB 2.0 and is backward compatible with previous USB devices.
The ST7200USBM is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Adds seven USB 2.0 ports from a single USB connection
- Offers flexible, wide-range power inputs with a 7-24V DC terminal block
- Mount industrial USB 2.0 hub where required with built-in mounting brackets or included DIN rails
- Protects your connected devices with 15kV Air and 8kV Contact ESD protection
- Surge protection of 350W on the downstream and upstream USB ports
- TAA Compliant : Yes
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Color : Black
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports : 7
- Platform Supported : Mac
- Total Number of USB Ports : 7
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Form Factor : External
- Package Contents :
- Mountable Rugged Industrial 7 Port USB Hub
- 1 x USB 2.0 Hub
- 2 x DIN Rail Mounting Bracket
- 1 x 6 ft [1.8 m] USB-B w/screw Lock to USB-A Cable
- 1 x Screw kit
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Host Interface : USB
- Product Type : USB Hub
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Country of Origin : Taiwan